This rental cottage is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands and Sutherland (getting here).
- 2 miles from the town of Lochinver for shops, restaurants, cash machine, sports centre, hotels
- 1 ½ miles from the beautiful white sandy beaches at Achmelvich
- Lots of fantastic routes for walking, climbing and cycling
- Near the North West Highlands Geopark, which has stunning mountain landscapes, clean sandy beaches, ancient settlements, thriving communities. It offers one of the best opportunities to explore wild places in Europe.
- 35 miles from Ullapool, a picturesque fishing town on the shores of Loch Broom. There are ferries to Stornaway on Lewis and boat trips to the Summer Isles. It boasts the nearest golf course and swimming pool
- On the Drumbeg loop of the North Coast 500 route.
- Experienced climbers can tackle the distinctive sandstone peak of Suilven.
For more information on getting around see: